Service Manager – Automotive (Tanzania)
Category: Automotive Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Sep 6, 2013
Service Manager – Automotive (Tanzania) Re-Advertisement
Position: Service Manager – Automotive (Tanzania)
Company profile: Our client is a distributor of global brands and provides customers with comprehensive solutions backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of the local market
Required no. of years of experience: 9-10 years
Engineering graduate from a reputed institution /university, MBA.
Preferably Mechanical Engineering (Automotive)
Required Profile (Candidate should have exposed to)
- 9-10 years of experience
- Should have experience on handling dealership position. Should have knowledge of vehicles (mechanical operations)
- Should computer literate
Behavioural Attributes Required
- Excellent Communication skills, Positive attitude, focused
Role and Responsibility
- To manage entire service department for On Highway business, in all respects
- To ensure that quality of workmanship is improved to international standards within twelve months
- All technical field problems are reported to manufacturers and corrective measures are taken
- To achieve the CSI level of 80% customer satisfaction within six months and develop a healthy relationship with them
- To upgrade the existing Work-shop facilities to the international standards within twelve months
- To train the technical staff internally on a daily basis and achieve continuous improvement
- To take an active role with the assistance of HR department in selecting and inducting new staff
- To work with HR department and plan for Training courses
- To initiate and monitor service incentive packages on the basis of quality of workmanship and revenue
- To ensure optimum efficiency of the Work-shop manpower is achieved
- To develop team spirit
- To maintain performance agreements with the staff and review staff performance through annual appraisals with the help of the HR department
- To implement short & long term action plans to achieve and exceed annual budgets.
- Ensure that HSE policy is adhered to
- To manage warranty claims
- To establish active inter-departmental communication process, especially with Parts, Sales & Finance teams
- Following KPI’s based on the parameters set by the management
- Revenue, Gross Profit, Net profit and Net Working Capital
- Actively assist Sales Manager when requested in order to secure sales
- Achieving market share, Customer retention & Customer satisfaction, Country wide Service Network and Quality of Workmanship.
- To manage FML vehicles within the specified budget.
To ensure the existing and new up-country authorized workshops are complying with the contracts i.e. performing according to our standards, buying genuine spare parts from us, etc.
Preferable industry/ company: Automobile, Engineering, Trading company- Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi
Compensation: Best in the Industry
Benefits: Accommodation, company vehicle, Work permit, Insurance e.t.c
How to apply
To apply for this position send your CV to [email protected] quoting the position in the subject line.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted