Senior Technical Advisor in Water Resource Management and Environmental Sustainability (Nairobi)
Area of Interest: Water & Sanitation
Job Description: ECODIT is seeking a Senior Technical Advisor in Water Resource Management and Environmental Sustainability for an anticipated 5-year WASH program in Kenya expected to be awarded by USAID in FY2014.
- Advanced degree in water resource management, environmental studies, engineering, public health, or another field related to KIWASH
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in WASH-related programs (water supply, sanitation, hygiene and/or water resources management at it pertains to water and sanitation services), preferably in East Africa
- Experience in one or more of the following: 1) water source quality protection; 2) waste/sludge management with sanitation; and/or 3) climate change resiliency in drinking water source planning
- Familiarity with World Health Organization’s Water Safety Planning Approach
- Fluency in written and spoken English; Swahili proficiency preferred
- Preference for applicants who have experience working on USAID projects
Please visit www.ecodit.com/careers to create and online profile and apply for the position.