Senior IT Sales Executive Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 12, 2014
Position: Senior IT Sales Executive
Our Client, a leading Information Technology Enabled Services Company in Kenya is seeking to recruit a senior IT Sales Executive.
We are specifically seeking candidates with outstanding Sales experience preferably in IT or related industry.
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other business related qualification.
- 3 to 5 years experience in sales and marketing.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations and other written materials.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
To apply, send your CV ONLY to [email protected] by 21st February 2014, indicating the position applied for as well as the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.