Senior Marketing Officer Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Number Of Positions Open:1
Our client is recruiting a Senior Marketing Officer a leading learning institution
The Senior Marketing Officer will develop and implement marketing strategies to ensure that student enrolment targets are met; must demonstrate proven ability to identify business opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results.
- Develop marketing strategies in alignment with the Institutions goals, objectives and targets, and provide overall supervision of the implementation process.
- Actively seek opportunities for and develop new business opportunities resulting in the enrolment and retention of students, e.g. collaborations with KEPSHA, KPSA, KSSHA, UNESCO etc.
- Develop, supervise, coach and mentor the marketing team.
- Work collaboratively with a diverse staff team to create and manage inter-departmental, integrated marketing strategies.
- In conjunction with Deans of Schools and other staff, provide writing and editing support for all outbound communication including all promotional materials, website content, social-media content, fliers, brochures, etc.
- Coordinate press releases, advertisement and public relations events and provide updates to the Directors, Management, Students and the public.
- Act as the primary media liaison and any external/internal communication for the University.
- Represent the marketing department in high profile meetings both internally and externally
- Compile reports and disseminate to various stakeholders within the organization.
- Oversee the administrative operations of the marketing department ensuring that the team is getting appropriate support
- Take lead in the identification and implementation of the Corporate Social Responsibility activities
- Five (5) years relevant experience in Marketing or Business Development
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field
- An advanced degree in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated leadership, team building and supervisory skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills and application of various technologies
- Proven track record in building student enrollment numbers
- Strong organizational skills and work ethic with keen attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a demanding environment and meet deadlines
- Membership of a relevant professional body
- Willing and able to travel when and if required to do so.
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on: Senior Marketing Officer