Retail Support Job in Nairobi, Kenya (KShs 80K – 100K)
Posted: Sep 4, 2013
Senior Executive (Retail Support) Job in Nairobi, Kenya (KShs 80K – 100K)
Our Client: A leader in FMCG / Liquor Industry; owning and operating duty free travel retail shops at airports and seaports worldwide, as well as involving in brand development, marketing, and sales.
The company is headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, operating through a network of offices and warehouses in Africa, Asia, and Europe.Industry: Duty Free Retail / FMCG
Job Title: Senior Executive – Retail Support
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Gross Salary: KES 80,000 – KES 100,000
- Coordinating with other in-house departments on ongoing projects and conceptualization of new marketing projects or activities within the region.
- Interpreting efficiently and produce substantive reports based on data analysed in respect of budgets, and purchase budgets.
- Creating revisions and print-ready presentations based on regional performance.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the work.
- Ability to critically relook the space allocation per category within the retail store.
- Monitor the top 100 product lines on a monthly basis and identify any change that takes place.
- Maintain continual communication with interrelated functions.
- Strong creative flair in terms of design of presentations.
- Ability to prepare various presentation formats aimed at various levels of the organization
- Ensure that all presentations pertaining to the Africa region are completed within the time limits allocated and are 100% accurate based on figures; and
- Develop designs for quarterly booklets and training manual.
- 3-5 years of previous exposure in Marketing / Branding;
- Previous experience in Retail / FMCG / Liquor industry; and
- Willing to travel across Africa, as and when required.
- Bachelors in Retail; or similar discipline;
- At least three years experience in retail MIS;
- Experience in generating reports at a retail level specifically in management reports and category management;
- Ability to add value to layout and flow within a retail store;
- Successful and proven experience in Marketing FMCG or from a BTL agency preferably, with regional exposure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage a large team.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results on time.
- Strong MS office and presentation skills.
- Passionate towards work, self-motivated, takes initiative and responsibility.
- Focuses on goals & deadlines, encourages teamwork, creativity & trust.
- Delivers beyond promise.
- Appreciates constructive criticism.
- Good organizational & planning abilities.
- Analytical skills & business acumen
How to Apply:Please apply if you meet the ‘Mandatory Requirements’. Send your CV (in PDF format) titled with your name, to [email protected] no later than 9th September 2013.
The subject line of the application should read, “Retail Executive.”
Please do not call the recruitment firm or its respective client, doing so will forfeit your application.