Senior Business Asset Development Manager Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 26, 2014
Senior Business Asset Development Manager
Job Description: This position will focus on selling international investment strategies to institutional investors in the corporate channel.
The individual will have a defined prospect universe focused on medium to large – sized plans (generally US$ 115,000 to 230,000).
The ideal candidate will have a strong combination of sales/relationship building skills and investment acumen that is demonstrated through his/her existing network of contacts.
The ideal candidates must demonstrate a high capability of hitting monthly and annual targets.
- Develop and implement a business plan for the assigned territory on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop and implement separate sales plans for Tier 1 prospects in assigned territories and build solid relationships with targeted prospects.
- Drive prospecting activities to cultivate current and future business opportunities through making cold calls, conducting in – person meetings, sending mailings and information and following up on these activities within the assigned territory.
- Work closely with co-teams in their organisations, partnering with them to thoroughly understand our investment capabilities and present them effectively to our prospects.
- Make firm – level and product related presentations (including finals) to prospects in which you credibly articulate the investment strategy for a diverse range of products and vehicles across multiple asset classes.
- You must demonstrate the ability to convey unique product attributes which differentiate our strategies.
- Co-ordinate with local and global IBD teams to establish product prioritization so that all field team efforts are aligned and the necessary resources are identified and efficiently allocated.
- Lead in preparation of all final presentations to prospects.
- Record all sales and contact activities, RFP/RFI searches in SaleForce.
- Oversee key client relationships and work collaboratively in a true team environment with institutional relationship management, consultant relations and client service teams to deliver best in class service to our clients.
- Represent our corporate story and brand effectively in the market.
- Attend selective industry intelligence gathering conferences and insights into new product developments.
- This position requires substantial travel.
- Bachelors degree from a reputable university.
- Masters degree in a business discipline preferred. CPA/ACC/CFA is an added advantage
- Between 5—10 years of proven institutional asset sales experience
- Strong knowledge of public and labour management market segments required with extensive network of existing prospects’ contacts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; very strong presentation and meeting management skills.
- Superior analytical ability and a strong understanding of investment products.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with local and international business partners.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to interact with people having varying degrees of investment acumen.
- Self—will and ability to meet the set monthly and annual targets.
- Dependable, punctual, self-disciplined and possessing a professional appearance and attitude.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyses information skillfully; uses reason when dealing with emotional topics.
- Strong applicable computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Salesforce will be an added advantage.
Apply for this position before Friday, 31 January 2014 by sending your CV, a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for this job to [email protected]
Very attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate