Senior Accountants Jobs in Kilifi,Lamu and Tana River
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 17, 2014
Our client is a consultancy business currently looking to recruitAccountants.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- And any other duty Assigned
- Candidate must a holder of BCom Degree and CPA-K
- At least 5 years experience
- Experience from a Consultancy firm would be added advantage;
- Must be honest with high integrity, trustworthy and mature;
- Experience in stock trading would be added advantage;
- Must have a good PR both in written and verbal communication; and
If you feel you fit the above role,please send your CV to [email protected]