Security World Technology Limited Sales Vacancy Kenya
Category: Sales Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Aug 28, 2013
Security World Technology Limited Sales Executive Job in Kenya
Security World Technology Limited, is the leading distributor of electronic security equipments in East Africa, with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
SWTL is therefore seeking expand our services and product portfolio in Kenya and is looking to recruit qualified visionary, aggressive and dynamic professionals in the following position:
Job Title: Sales Executive
The main purpose of the Sales Executive at SWTL is to sell Security Products to individual customers and organizations for the company to meet its sales targets and also ensure continual buying of Security systems and products.
- Perform direct sales to walk in clients.
- Processing all orders received from corporate clients
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Demonstrate company products to current and potential clients
- Follow up and maintain sales activity records and reports
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships are maintained.
- Inform customers of new products
- Maintaining and ensuring up to date Sales records are maintained
- Co-ordinate deliveries of sold items and collections from courier and ensuring there is less wastage in resources.
- Handling of customer queries on telephones
- Ensuring that products on display are clean and in good working condition at all times and also accountable for the same
- Ensuring payment of products purchased, receipting and invoicing the same
- Giving technical advice and solutions to clients on the various security and safety systems
- Housekeeping – Ensuring that the sales work area is clean and tidy.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- 1 -2 year experience in Sales preferably technical sales
- Proficiency in Computer application- MS Office Suite and ERP
- Knowledge of Security Technology products an added advantage
- Aggressive, Innovative, creative and must have excellent communication skills
Interested candidates should send in their applications and CV’s to the HR Manager at [email protected] on or before 6th Sept 2013