Securex Agencies: Human Resources Assistant
Human Resource Assistant
Title : Human Resource Assistant
Purpose : Maintenance of up to date personnel records.
Place of duty : Securex Head Office.
DUTIES AND RESPONDIBILITIES:
1. Data entering new uniformed staff files into the card marking system.
2. Updating sick/off/ absent into the HR file.
3. Preparing and sorting unformed employees pay slips.
4. Assist with filling of employees documents.
5. Updating the sick/off/absent register.
6. Assist in processing of uniformed guards leave.
7. Preparing general HR correspondence such as NHIF, NSSF, bank letters and certificate of service.
8. Preparing client leave notification letters for guards
9. Preparing leave application forms for uniformed staff proceeding on leave on a monthly basis
10. Assist in processing payroll claims
Human Resource Officer.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Should be a holder of a Diploma in Personnel Management with not less than one years experience in a busy Human Resource Office. Advanced Computer literacy in MS word will be highly desirable.
Interested candidates should submit their application addressed to the Human Resources Manager Securex Agencies by email: [email protected] to be received by10th September 2010. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.