School Administrator and Head Teacher Jobs in Kitale Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 14, 2014
A leading mixed private primary school (day & boarding) in Kitale, Trans Nzoia County that registers impressive results in KCPE exams has the following vacancies;
- Will assist the Director in managing the school
- Minimum qualifications; Degree in Education / Business Administration
- Professional qualifications in Accounts, Administration, Human resources will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in school administration as a school manager/ Head teacher will be an added advantage
- Will be in charge of the academic programs
- Diploma from a credited teacher training college
- Registered teacher with Teachers Service Commission
- Currently a Deputy Head teacher or Head Teacher
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a teacher
- Should have a proven track record in managing leading schools across the country
The successful candidates shall be offered a competitive package including performance bonus, housing, medical cover and free tuition for own children at the school.
Qualified candidates should send detailed CV to [email protected]
or to P.O. Box 3394 – 00506 Nairobi.
Candidates who responded to earlier advertisement should not re-apply.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Closing date: 17th January 2014.