Sameer Africa Exports Development Manager Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 6, 2014
Career Opportunity: Exports Development Manager
Sameer Africa Limited, a leading manufacturer and provider of tyres and tyre solutions with offices across Kenya and the COMESA region, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled and resourceful candidate to fill the above position.
Main purpose of the Job: Leading and managing the achievement of sales targets in the export markets (with the exception of Tanzania, Uganda and Burundi) for profitable growth through customer service and business development.
- Leading and managing the implementation of the export sales strategy in respective markets
- Preparing and managing a demand driven sales forecast and other resource requirements
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting of sales performance and taking appropriate action
- Leading and managing sales processes in line with international trade regulations and best practice within the approved SAL terms of trade
- Identifying and developing export opportunities to deliver increased volumes and market share
- Leading, monitoring and researching export market trend analyse for appropriate decision making and actions
- Managing the customer supply chain interface
- Managing financial and other resources including company assets
- Implementation of brand building and marketing activities
- Determining and coordinating export sales reporting and communication requirements
- Developing, training, motivating and evaluating distributors and agents to achieve the highest levels of performance
- Identifying, implementing and benchmarking best practice in export customer service management, knowledge, skills and experience
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a business related field. A post graduate qualification in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years’ experience in a multinational company
- Strong interpersonal presentation and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Exposure to the export market
Interested candidates should forward applications and detailed CV’s through [email protected] by 15th February, 2014, indicating telephone contacts, names and contacts of three referees, one of which should be a current or previous employer.
Also indicate current and expected remuneration.
The position title should be clearly indicated as the subject of the application.