Sales Supervisor Job in Kenya
The Sales Supervisor will be in charge of a team of 10 – 15 sales people/merchandisers.
- Be an outstanding salesperson
- Have at least least 3 years’ experience in the FMCG industry with intimate knowledge of sales strategies for supermarkets, wholesale shops and retail shops.
- Experience in selling homecare products like cleaning detergents and lavatory cleaners will be an added advantage
- Be able to supervise a team of 10 – 15 sales people, ensuring that each individual in the team is well trained and motivated to hit his targets
- Have the ability to report back to management clearly and concisely on the progress made and challenges being faced by the team as well as possible solutions to these challenges
- Carry out regular audits of visibility at the point of sale and report back on these\
The merchandisers must be outstanding sales people with a natural in-born sales talent.
All interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected] In your CV, please include the following
- The specific products/brands that you have sold
- Outlets through which you have sold the above products
- Average sales volume you have achieved in a month
- Your current salary + benefits