Sales Reps Jobs in Western and Nairobi Kenya
Category: Sales Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Sep 9, 2013
Sales Reps Jobs in Western, Central / Mt. Kenya Region and Nairobi Kenya
Vacancy: Sales Representatives
Our client is looking for looking for sales people for the following areas: Western, Central / Mt. Kenya Region and Nairobi
Job Purpose: Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Customer Service,
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Closing Skills,
- Territory Management,
- Prospecting Skills,
- Product Knowledge,
- Presentation Skills,
- Client Relationships,
- Motivation for Sales.
Suitable candidates can send their CV’s and cover letter stating their suitability, availability, current and expected salary to [email protected] by 28th September 2013.
Indicate the position applied for on the subject line.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within a week of the closing date.