Sales Representatives Career Opportunity – Housing Cooperative Society
A leading Housing Cooperative Society offering Land and Housing solutions to its members with roots in Nairobi and Mombasa seeks to recruit young and energetic individuals who have passion and flair for sales, self-driven and result oriented to form a strong marketing team.
- Recruiting new members in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret and their environs.
- Selling land and Housing projects.
- Providing customised services to the existing members.
- Win new business by generating new leads and business relationships.
- Meet and/or exceed individual and team sales targets
- Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Executive.
- Applicants must possess a diploma in sales and marketing, Business Administration or an equivalent professional qualification from a recognized institution
- Must be 23 years and above
- Must be computer literate
- Past experience in marketing will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate aptitude for problemsolving.
- Applicants must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicants must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Proven record of success in direct sales, including a demonstrated ability to generate and qualify leads independently.