Sales Representative (Weighing) Job in Kenya
Job Purpose: Responsible for achieving Monthly / annual sales targets as approved by the Board of Directors
Job Dimensions: Sales and Finance Department.
Internal: Liaise with all staff members.
- Currently working in a weighing department.
- Maintaining the Incremental total unit sales figures and cost budgets.
- Proper reporting of Daily activities and deals as per the company policy.
- Increasing the Product awareness in the market, as well as a working on a plan to cover the larger portion of the Kenya market.
- Strengthening the relationship with the principals and other suppliers by keeping the market information flowing to the management
- Building links with other disciplines and product groups to create business opportunities for the company.
- Maintaining a constantly growing yet profitable division
- Coordinate customers open days marketing campaigns, Sales Promotions and Marketing planning analysis.
- Manage sales reporting to the sales manager.
- Manage receivables in line with the Company’s credit policy.
- Meet the total yearly Unit sales budgets and capex
- Maintain a profitable portfolio
- Prepare realistic Budget and capex for every financial year.
- Meet Generator division sales budgets
- Coordinating Logistics and equipment deliveries.
- Ensure proper Customer coverage is attained in the agreed territory.
- Maintaining dealerships and giving market reports to the principals
- Maintaining an effective debt collection system to our clientele
- Arranging for alternative financing options to clients with institutions financial institutions when need be
- Ensure involvement in proper industry related Expos and conferences to increase market penetration.
- Managing stock turnover and clearing of dead stocks.
- Manage Conflict and team workmanship with Other departments
- All staff members.
- Internal & External Customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and listening skills
- Very effective organizational skills
- Be flexible
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Customer Oriented
- Results oriented
- Team player
- Business Ethics
Academic qualification: BSc Mechanical/Electrical Engineer
Email: [email protected]