Sales / Project Coordinator Job in Kenya
Our Client providers of Precision Power, Cooling, Rack Systems, Facility wide U.P.S, Stabilizers and Power backup systems is recruiting a Sales Manager with qualifications and experience as outlined below;
- Familiarize with company products and technology to an “Industry Expert” level.
- Provide pre sale consultancy through to post sale support.
- Managing the complete purchase, delivery, installation & handover cycle.
- Generate new business and meet/exceed targets & objectives
- Integrate into a team environment with a positive attitude to team members.
- Monitor competitor activities develop counter plans for growth and sustainability
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and develop long term strategic partnerships.
- A minimum Bachelors degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering.
- Three years proven experience in sales and/or marketing technical products
- Relevant professional qualification in sales and marketing added advantage.
- Superior communication, Negotiation, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good planner and implementer able to prioritize tasks and see them to conclusion.
- Position involves travelling and requires a person with focus, energy, flexibility and a clean driving License (Kenya).
- Good PR skills with excellent PowerPoint presentation skills