Sales Persons (Males) Jobs in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 19, 2014
Our client is a milk processing company dealing in production of fresh milk, yoghurt and curd milk and is seeking to recruit pro-active and self-driven individual to fill the position of Sales Persons (Males) reporting to Sales and Marketing Manager
Job Purpose: The job holder ensures achievement of maximum sales profitability and growth within the assigned route and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products.
- Generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets
- Providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers.
- Ensure timely sale of fresh milk and yoghurt to customers and distributors
- Research to identify customers, sector opportunities and maintain existing ones to increase customer base
- Supplies all company products to distributors and customers
- Debt and crates collection from distributors and customers
- Research on competitor market and monitor trends in sales e.g. arrangement of company products in supermarket shelves
- advise on any new methods to help increase sales
- Attend to customer enquiries and queries and escalate to the head of sales if necessary
- Issue receipts and deliveries to distributors and customers
- Pass messages and information to customers; deliver hand outs of price changes to customers
- Take daily orders from customers and distributors in the assigned route
- Collect returns and cheques from supermarkets and sign GRN documents and invoices
- Collect banking slips from distributors and ensure submission to the accounts office
- Submit fresh milk and yoghurt returns to the vetting office and ensure signing of the return book on a daily basis
- Certificate or a diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Two guarantors or referees
- Must have experience in a busy F.M.C.G
- Flexible and ready to work at night and extended hours
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and competencies our client is looking for, send your CV and salary benefits to [email protected] to apply before close of Business 15th Jan, 2014.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.