Sales and Marketing Representatives (Business Development) Jobs in Nairobi Kenya
The role: This is an exciting opportunity for driven and commercially focussed graduates to join our fast-paced business in our Sales function.
- A Salary-Base pay
- Basic allowance for transport, phone and internet use as well as a Highly competitive commission based pay (Based on sales volume)
- Approval to study part time towards a course of your choice
- Planned days off
- An opportunity to build a career within Sales and Marketing
- Access to multiple events
- To identify opportunities and pitch the company’s products and services to new clients in order to increase sales.
- Create a weekly plan and keep this updated by following up accounts or closing dead leads.
- Explain qualities and value add that our products provide.
- Meet all delivery deadlines as agreed upon with the customer & follow up on payments.
- Responsible for all client communication, conflict resolution and client deliverables.
- Monitor any contract and renewals for new work and for existing clients.
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Managing Director of any significant concerns.
- Should have a deep understanding of company’s capabilities, service, and effectively communicate all information to the client as well as upsell.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to avoid duplication of tasks; work Smart
- Review all deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met and delivered on time.
- Conduct weekly review of sales activities to enhance the strategy, sales tactics and identify development potential to maximize the profit of the organization and client satisfaction.
- Develop relationships with clients and ask for their feedbacks for purpose of enhancing the quality of service.
- Receive and answer the client’s questions and ensure their problems are resolved.
- Develop an account strategy and customer contact plan for owned accounts.
- Build, retain and expand customer relationships using e-marketing, telephone and personal visits.
- Identify tenders together with the marketing team, apply and follow up.
- Assist with the preparation of contractual agreements and ensure that these are fully adhered to.
- Ensure that all income is efficiently recorded using the organization’s system.
- Prepare presentations, reports and proposals.
- Reporting to the senior sales management on sales made and the marketability of goods and services.