Our client would like to fill the position of a Sales & Marketing Manager.
Job Purpose / Summary: The Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, leading and implementing the company marketing strategy and programs to deliver sustainable profitable growth and meet business objectives through innovation and brand building.
- Build leading edge understanding of consumer and competitive environment through market research on customer trends analysis and information for appropriate decision making.
- Lead the development of market opportunities through introduction of new products and identifying and developing trade opportunities to deliver increased volumes and market share.
- Management of pricing strategy that will optimize brand margins and remain competitive to defend and grow market share.
- Build brand equity through effective communication to build brand loyalty with the target consumer.
- Development and management of Marketing budget to achieve the brand objectives.
- Lead and implement functional and reporting policies, processes and procedures.
- Determining and coordinating of departmental reporting and communication requirements.
- Developing, training, motivating and evaluating departmental staff to achieve highest levels of performance.
- Identifying, implementing and benchmarking for best practices in Marketing to grow revenues and to assist the other departments in the delivery of a strong return on investment.
- Design, execute and evaluate long term and short term integrated marketing and sales campaigns for various revenue streams.
- Manage the sales and marketing team to achieve delivery of revenue performance across the full range of programmes and services.
- Develop and implement corporate marketing and sales strategy.
- Work closely with the revenue generating teams to develop, negotiate and win long term profitable and sustainable business.
- Improve systems and processes to maximise business intelligence.
- Advice and develop strategies on organization’s media and public relations, advertising, communications as well as market and customer research external.
- Preparing and Managing a demand driven sales forecast and other resource requirement for the selected key accounts.
- Managing customer supply chain interface.
- A degree holder in BSC Vet Sciences.
- 4- 6 years’ experience selling animal health products.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- Prior working experience in the animal health field highly desirable.
- Customer focus.
- Strong analytical skills, logical and objective.
- High level of business intelligence and technical skills.
- Good business acumen.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply: If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.