Sales Manager, Production Engineer, Real Estate Officer, Clearing & Forwarding Manager and Management Trainees Jobs in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 23, 2014
These positions exist in the subsidiary of a Multinational Company which is a market leader in the region in the manufacturing and marketing of consumer durables.
- Bachelors’ degree (marketing) or equivalent from a recognized university. An MBA will be an added advantage
- At least seven (7) years working experience in a busy FMCG firm in a senior position.
- An innovate person with a flair for analyzing markets and identifying opportunities, create and implement effective direct sales strategies.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours with focus on results and targets.
- An outgoing self motivated and honest personality with ability to provide effective team leadership.
- International exposure and experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent communications skills
Production Engineer (Manufacturing)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering from reputable and recognized universities; those with M.Sc. degree will have an added advantage.
- International exposure — both academic and work is highly desirable
- 5-6 years experience in a busy manufacturing firm and risen to a responsible position.
- Mature personality below 35 years of age.
- Good understanding of technical details of various production processes and controls.
- Experience in maintenance issues in a manufacturing process, material consumption, labour costs and production costs
- Flexible work pattern and open to international travel.
- Good oral and written communication skills and an excellent negotiator.
Real Estate Officer
- A Bachelor of Arts degree in Land Economics or equivalent from a recognized university.
- At least 3 years working experience in real estate sector
- High levels of honesty & integrity.
- Aggressive personality with ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent negotiations skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify potential areas in the market to open new stores.
- Negotiate new leases for identified premises and lease renewals.
- Renegotiate terms of any existing leases where deemed necessary.
- Maintain an up-to-date database of all existing leases, and ensure renewals are done on timely basis.
- Identify & negotiate for purchase or lease of land.
Clearing & Forwarding Manager
- A Bachelors degree or higher from a recognized and reputable university
- Post graduate qualifications in Purchasing and Supplies are highly desirable.
- A mature personality with high levels of integrity and honesty
- At least 5-6 years relevant working experience in a busy C&F office
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of C&F, customs procedures, import procedures and documentation
- Below 35 years of age
- A minimum of 2nd upper honors degree in business related degrees, engineering, economics, and an MBA or a Masters degree in related fields from both local and external recognized and reputable universities
- Internationally oriented person and willing to relocate.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, aggressive, and self confident
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Flexibility to handle multiple projects simultaneously,
- An Extrovert personality with good inter-personal communication skills
- Below 30 years of age
Interested candidates should apply enclosing copies of their certificates, testimonials, a detailed curriculum vitae, three references, current remuneration, current passport size photograph, postal, e-mail address and a daytime telephone contact to the undersigned so as to reach us not later than 31st January 2014.
P.O Box 49010, 00100
P.O Box 49010, 00100