Sales Manager Job Vacancy – eCommerce Business
Category: Sales Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 3, 2014
Our client a leading E-commerce business is looking to fill the following position:
Job Title: Sales Manager
The main purpose of the position is to develop and implement the company’s overall sales strategy as well as advising the management on the various aspects of sales.
- Revenue Generation & Business Development
- Budgeting and Planning
- Build strategic relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Sales Strategy Formulation
- Sales Process Management
- People Management
- Provide quality team leadership and direction in order to ensure revenue generation
- Ensure achievement of monthly sales target
- Plan and administer the company’s Sales operations budget
- Prepare and submit plans, budgets, progress and annual sales reports
- Brand management so as to continually safeguard and increase Rupu brand equity
- Assist with and support firm’s involvement in various networks including coordinating Business Development
- Monitor market trends and customer needs in order to determine what and when new products or services should be introduced
- Work with the Content Department to develop any educational content for customers on a need-to-basis.
- Ensuring that the company’s products and services meet and exceed customer needs
- Implement agreed business strategies
- Assist the Customer Service Department in daily tracking of sales on Rupu
- Develop the understanding of client needs and tailor-make solutions.
- Development of Sales plans to accelerate revenue growth
- Assist in staff management, motivation, training, recruitment and selection
- Collaborate with the customer service team to increase; reach and encourage effectiveness of social media marketing, customer satisfaction rates and sales conversions
- Oversee recruitment training for the ground staff and marketing people
- Managed service levels to fulfill corporate and enterprise clients’ requirements
- Analyse sales statistics to determine business growth potential
- Research competitors’ offerings and mitigate their impact on the company
- Provide feedback to management regarding customer needs and competitive assessments
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Sales & Marketing, Communications or IT
- 6 years working experience in Sales.
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relationship building and influencing skills.
- Team leader attributes
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous internet work experience
- Social media affinity, good understanding
- Experience with social media tools
- Smart, creative and innovative
- Honest, strong work ethics and integrity
- Self-disciplined, able to work within deadlines
- Well-organized; can multi-task
- Excellent time-management skills
If you are qualified and up to the challenge, please send your resume and day time contact together with your salary details to [email protected] by 2nd February 2014.
Kindly indicate the position applied for in the subject line of your mail
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.