Sales Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 12, 2014
Position: Sales Manager
Our Client seeks to recruit a Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate must have experience in sale and marketing at a managerial level.
- Managing and coordinating the operations of all the distribution channels
- Marketing and selling the company’s products to potential and existing clients
- Supporting and managing the Sales and Marketing team
- Developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet the agreed company objectives
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends
- Building market position of the company by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships with clients
- Overseeing delivery of 100% sales target through effective planning and maintaining of good customer relationships
- Ensuring awareness with all competitors’ data to ensure leading the market.
- Creating innovation and developing sales promotions and other related activities to ensure achieving company’s objectives
- Developing and setting annual budget and plans to estimate all expenses during the year
Skills and Qualification Required
- Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Sales & Marketing from a reputable institution.
- Excellent Interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- 8 -10 years hands on managerial experience in sales and marketing.
- MUST have handled a sales team independently for at least 2 years
- Proven team leadership skills
- Capability to handle total Profit &Loss responsibilities
To apply, send your CV ONLY to [email protected] before Friday 21st February 2014.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.