Sales Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya
Our client a leading Industrial Packaging Group, and a global manufacturer of steel and plastic strapping, stretch film and the application equipment and accessory is looking for a sales manager to Manage Key customers mainly in Steel Industries.
- Managing and coordinating the operations of all the distribution channels
- Marketing and selling the company’s products to potential and existing clients
- Supporting and managing the Sales and Marketing team
- Developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet the agreed company objectives
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends
- Building market position of the company by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships with clients
- Overseeing delivery of 100% sales target through effective planning and maintaining of good customer relationships
- Ensuring awareness with all competitors’ data to ensure leading the market.
- Creating innovation and developing sales promotions and other related activities to ensure achieving company’s objectives
- Developing and setting annual budget and plans to estimate all expenses during the year
- Degree/Diploma in sales and Marketing
- Minimum of 4 years experience of sales and marketing of industrial equipment
- (22- 32) years of age
- Charismatic Leader, Firm and fair, Focused and a go getter.
- High negotiation skills, Persistent, Closing deal, Follow up and Self- Motivated.
- Strong people management skills.