Sales Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: Sales Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 3, 2014
Salary: Ksh 50,000 + commission
Our client, an FMCG is looking for a competent and qualified personnel to fill the Sales Manager Position
- Penetrate the market through selected supermarkets, social and sports clubs, hotels, institutions
- To meet set targets on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Identify the marketing needs of the company especially the packaging to make product attractive.
- Responsible for opening new markets in the designated territories
- Prepare strategies and sales plans to realize growth of the market.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and current accounts as signed.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
- To evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data and implement marketing plans.
- Supervising the sales executives
- Timely delivery of the product to the market
- Responsible for payments from cash to credit customers
- Able to meet stringent deadlines and can work under minimum supervision
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Should be a holder of B.Com (marketing option) from a recognized University or equivalent
- Should be at least 30 years, dynamic and responsible
- Should have at least 4 years in an FMCG environment
- A certificate of good conduct
- Computer literacy in Ms Office and internet
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to [email protected] , indicating the title (Sales Manager 50K gross + commission) on the subject line before the 3rd February, 2014.
We do not charge for interviews.
Please note your current salary on your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.