Sales Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya
Our client, a leading SME company in supply of office furniture, office equipment, office blinds and carpets seeks to employ an experienced and highly motivated professional to fill the position of a Sales Manager.
The client has already been registered as a General contractor dealing in office renovations and partitions serving UN bodies, government, learning institutions, corporate bodies, interior designers, contractors, architects, Parastatals, NGOs, Corporate organizations, SMEs and individuals
- Managing and coordinating the operations of all the distribution channels
- Manage and Lead a team of 12 sales people to achieve expected sales target of 25million.
- Developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet the agreed company objectives
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends
- Building market position of the company by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships with clients
- Creating innovation and developing sales promotions and other related activities to ensure achieving company’s objectives
- Developing and setting annual budget and plans to estimate all expenses during the year
- Experience in Office furniture or office related products.
- Experience in dealing with government and parastatals will be an added advantage
- Age: above 30
- More than three years in Sales Team Leadership
- Degree/Diploma in sales and Marketing
- Charismatic Leader, Firm and fair, Focused and a go getter
- High negotiation skills, Persistent, Closing deal, Follow up, Self- Motivated
- Strong people management skills