Sales Manager Job in Kenya
Category: Sales Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Sep 25, 2013
Sales Manager Job in Kenya
Job Title: Sales Manager
Creative conceptualization and implement strategic marketing programs to achieve profitability through increasing business volume especially during off-peak periods.
Direct sales contact with new and existing clients as well as accountability for achievement of predetermined goals and objectives.
Account servicing through developing client relationship, understanding of limitation and maximizing the win-win concept ensuring that our restaurant will always be their venue of choice to host special and a memorable event.
Annual departmental budgets and cost control initiatives.
Working with operations staff to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Perform other administration & back-end duties include: Monitoring and handling inquiry calls, database management, providing client proposals & contract negotiations.
At Distributor level:
- Work with distributors to build awareness of our portfolio and programming at distributor level.
- Assist in distributor education.
- Partner with distributors to ensure fulfillment of accounts’ needs.
- Secure display space, shelf space and increasing visibility though point-of-sale.
- Develop proposals for prospective customers and deliver persuasive sales presentations.
- Maintain positive business relationships and communication with account owners, managers, buyers.
- Identify and successfully sell to new customers.
- Provide excellent customer service through developing a regular call pattern to: book displays, place permanent point of sale, plan promotion activities,
- Introduce and sell in new brands and packages including activities to support sell through.
- Create and implement programs designed specifically for on-premise accounts.
Qualification and Skills
- B.A in Marketing
- Strong commercial skills
- Ability to follow up and maintain good relationship
- Good Communication skills – oral & written
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Must be disciplined and work with minimal supervision
- Minimum 5 years experience in retail sales in an FMCG company
- Excellent knowledge of HORECA
- Valid drivers license
- Sales and direct client experience.
- Ability to put up Beverage marketing and sales action plans.
- Sales driven and strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to analyze reports, forecast, and prepare budgets.
- Proven track record in developing positive client relationships and in achieving loyalty.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to [email protected] before end of day 30 September 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted