Sales Manager Career in Kenya
Our Client providers of Precision Power, Cooling, Rack Systems, Facility wide U.P.S, Stabilizers and Power backup systems is recruiting a Sales Manager with qualifications and experience as outlined below;
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company products.
- Develop sales strategies and set targets.
- Forecast product and service requirements of major clients and determine product sales and support for each.
- Monitoring, Compiling and Analyzing sales figures in relation to the team’s performance.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and develop long term strategic partnerships.
- Manage credit policy and related debt collection.
- A minimum of a university degree in marketing/Business/Engineering.
- Relevant professional qualification in sales and marketing.
- Preferred age bracket: 30 and above years of age with at least 5 years Relevant experience in management.
- Superior communication, Negotiation, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good planner and implementer able to prioritize tasks and see them to conclusion.
- Position involves considerable travel and requires a person with focus, high energy and drive.
- Good PR skills with excellent PowerPoint presentation skills