Sales Lead Generator Representative
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 20, 2014
Company Profile: Our client has helped over 1000 employees in many organizations to “go Google.”
As masters of cloud computing, the team helps small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies discover the wonders of “the cloud” and work smarter through Google Apps.
The Company is accelerating its growth and that’s why they need you.
The Role: Sales Lead Generator Representative
As the Sales Lead Generator Representative, you’ll be part of a dynamic, exciting, fast paced and target driven team who introduces Google Enterprise products (Google Apps, Drive, and Vault) to businesses across Kenya.
This is a business to business sales position where you’ll generate sales leads to bring on new business opportunities. You’ll work towards individual targets as well as be part of a larger sales team whose focus is growing Google Apps customer base across Kenya.
You’ll be in a phone based environment, where you’ll interact with customers via inbound/outbound calls, email and other mediums as well.
You marry clean communication with strong analytical skills and a solid commitment to providing customers with a great customer experience. Help the company grow and continue improving businesses in Kenya.
- Prioritize and qualify incoming leads from different sources: Website, Call sales Number, Chat, Physical and Online Advertising
- Reach out to set of leads in specific verticals and qualify them
- Collaboration with Sales Representatives
- Help define business approach with Sales Representatives
- Diploma with 1+ years of equivalent experience
- Strong verbal & written communication, analytical skills, and attention to detail: you have the ability to hold a confident and controlled conversation
- Ability to execute multiple campaigns in a high activity environment
- Track record of strong performance, and ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated, energetic, you’re a self-starter
- You thrive in a fast-paced team where flexibility is critical. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in handling relationships with medium-sized accounts and interacting with decision makers
- Phone or field based sales experience, with a history of overachieving targets and a desire to start a career in sales
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, and an ability to persuade at the executive management level
- Demonstrable interest in sales, technology and the Internet, with a desire to learn
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application on http://goo.gl/T8sryH
CVs WITHOUT salary requirements will NOT be considered