Sales Head (DTV) Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 7, 2013
Position: Sales Head (DTV)
Salary: Open to Negotiation
Our client is looking for Direct to Village (DTV) Head of Sales for Kenya and Uganda.
The ideal candidate will lead sales and distribution operations across Kenya and Uganda for Clients’ massive DTV sales channel.
- Responsible for all market-side functions of the direct sales business
- Recruiting and managing regional managers and senior field sales managers
- Setting up supply chain operations;
- Training and leading the field sales team to create a large distribution network comprising hundreds of Business Managers and thousands of off-roll, village-level Business Associates in both countries.
- Implementation of new channels or major strategic initiatives
- Reporting directly to the Global DTV Sales Director and involves 15 – 20 days of travel per month
Skills and Qualification
- Degree in Sales and marketing
- Strong knowledge of rural and direct sales environments.
- At least 5 years work experience within Kenya or Uganda in village-level or semi-rural geographies.
- Experience in agent-driven direct sales industries strongly preferred.
- High-scale field sales management experience. 8+ years leading and coaching large on-roll and off-roll field teams. A team-builder, coach and leader at heart, able to drive unity of vision and purpose across very large sales teams
- Significant experience and skills improving sales processes and marketing strategies in large sales organizations
- Strong sales planning and execution skills demonstrated through experiences in new geography launch
To apply, send your CV ONLY and cover letter to [email protected] before Saturday 7th December 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.