Sales Executives Job Opportunities
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 11, 2014
A new liquor company seeks to recruit sales people to start the company as of January 2014.
- A holder of a Diploma or Certificate in Sales and Marketing.
- He / she should have worked in busy sales environment, selling alcoholic beverages for at least 3 years.
- He/ she should be computer literate with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work well under pressure, understand and acknowledge views of others.
- Good time management & feedback
- Excellent negotiation skills on goods and services.
- Ensure that the necessary documented work progress/ procedures are in place.
- He / she should have a valid driving license for at least 4 years.
- He/ she should be a fast learner and be able to multi-task.
- You should be aged from 25 years and above.
This position demands working long hours and flexibility.
Salary is Kshs 30,000/= and above.
This position will have openings in Western Region, Lower Eastern and Cost Kindly state your region of preference in your application.
Kindly send your application with a short written testimonial of your greatest achievement (at Most Half a page) and expected salary to [email protected] and copy to [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.