Sales Executive Job in Kenya
Location: Rest of Kenya
Our client is a well established micro-finance institution with operations throughout the East African region offering credit services and solutions to organized groups, SME individual businesses and employees both in public and private sector.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Experience in direct sale of loans to civil servants, Government Agencies (Parastatals) and approved private employers necessary.
- Able to generate the required sales volume monthly.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Establish and maintain sound business relationships current and potential clients.
- Accurate preparation of the required paperwork.
- Identify and resolve client concerns through internal processes.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Keeps all stakeholders appraised of special developments or feedback gathered through field activity
- Participates in company promotion activities
- Minimum of 1 year experience in lending in a successful MFI.
- A Diploma or Certificate or equivalent qualification in Business management, Cooperative management or related fields.
- Good knowledge of the target community
- Detail-oriented, organized and disciplined.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident, presentable and an aggressive sales person
- Strong motivation to offer excellent customer service
- Highly motivated self-starter who can operate well with minimal supervision.