Sales Executive Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 6, 2014
Position: Sales Executive
A leading wholesaler / retailer and distributor of household goods requires a sales executive.
The candidate must be a university graduate or equivalent and must be fluent in Gujarati, English both written and spoken, detail oriented energetic, fast learner and keen to look for future growth within the organization.
An individual with previous sales experience is preferable but not mandatory.
The individual will report operationally to the Sales Manager and functionally to the Directors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle customer queries either on the phone or in person.
- Gain a good understanding of all our products.
- Handle customer sales.
- Responsible for stocks entering or leaving the showroom and accurately account for the same.
- Review list of stock entering the showroom from the warehouse for completeness and report any discrepancies.
- Prepare management reports reflecting sales and recommendations for improvement and growth.
- Required to demonstrate use of home appliances to the customer.
- Ability to account for stock from the point it leaves the stores to the loading point.
- Responsible for accounts receivable follow up.
- Visit potential customers for new business.
- Provide customers with quotations.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Represent our company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office.
- Review your own sales performance.
- Any other work as assigned by the Sales Manager.
Duty station: Nairobi.
Start date: Immediately.
How to apply: Only applications with job title & salary expectation (net pay) on subject line will be considered.
Kindly email cover letter & updated resume to: [email protected]
Note: Consider unsuccessful if not contacted within 14 days.