Sales & Business Development Executive Nairobi
Our client is an independent Unified Payment and Messaging platform Provider offering mobile money transfer, mobile banking and related electronic commerce services. They have been offering electronic money transfer services since 2004, well before the current market acceptability. Our client is a limited liability company incorporated and based in Kenya with subsidiaries in Dubai and New Hampshire USA and representations in 6 other countries.
- Building relationships with corporate clients while collaborating with sales colleagues to maximize revenue opportunities and grow future business.
- Producing innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet client communication objectives.
- Writing and sending proposals, pricing and contracts.
- Occasional travel to meet clients.
- Prospect, develop, and close corporate prospects for the client’s products
- Travel to customer sites to attend requirement gathering meetings
- Professionally present the client’s solutions to corporate clients
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Consistently achieve revenue objectives
- 3-5 years minimum of experience
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATION:
- Should have good communication skills,
- Should display willingness to make decisions, good organizations skills,
- Should be initiative, Meeting Sales Goals, Creative, Sales Planning skills,
- Should be able to work Independently,
- Motivation for Sales,
- Should be a good learner he or she should have the willingness to acquire knowledge on new technologies to solve quality problems;
- Should have excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Should possess the sound organizational and planning skills with a solid an attention to detail;
- He or she should have effective communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- He or she should be presentable and smart in appearance.
- He or she should have experience dealing with decision makers.