Sales Administrator Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 30K)
Our client, a leading company that imports and supplies specialized building materials, seeks to recruit a Sales Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake telesales activities.
- Follow-up of sales leads by phone and/or by email.
- Receiving and attending to clients at the front desk and on telephone.
- Receiving and processing client orders and ensuring timely delivery.
- Undertake office management duties.
- Degree/ diploma in sales and Marketing.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales with the potential to grow.
- Experience in the Building field will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to create the right impression that persuade clients.
- Strong drive to deliver results without supervision.
- Computer literate.
- High degree of honesty and integrity.