Sales Administrator Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 30K)
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 18, 2014
Position: Sales Administrator
Job Ref: 03/03/2013
Reports to: Sales Manager / Director
Salary: Ksh. 30,000 (Negotiable depending on their experience and qualifications)
To coordinate and arrange incoming and outgoing orders and deliveries, and also organize inter warehouse transfers for stock
- Assist the sales and marketing team in processing orders as per customer specification and follow up
- Ensure timely dispatch and receipt of the goods by the customers.
- Maintain and update a proper LPO register for pending items
- Manage sales returns and ensure credit notes are raised against the returned goods.
- Keep the sales team up-dated on the progress of their delivery to customers
- Work effectively with the stores and logistics officer in resolving inventory or order discrepancies that are beyond your control
- liaise with the stores department on maintaining documents supporting order fulfillment, distribution means and pricing
- Codes, and prepares proper paperwork for billing and authorization of a variety of invoices per defined processes
- Liaising with the Stores Manager to ensure that all the invoiced products are dispatched and credit notes are raised for any products out of stock.
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- At-least 1 Years in a similar position and 2 years in an administrative position.
- Bachelors in Business Administration
- Experience from an I.T related organization will be of an added advantage
- Age: 28Years and above
- Presentable and with good communication skills
If you meet the entire mentioned job criteria kindly send your CV and application quoting the JOB REFERENCE NUMBER to [email protected] before 19th March, 2014.
Indicate the position applied for, your current and expected salary on the subject line.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.