Sales Administrator Job in DRC
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 21, 2014
Sales Administrator – Lubumbashi, DRC
- Process sale orders that reach the company by telephone, letter, e-mail or website.
- Process orders generated by sales representatives or telesales staff.
- Check the order to ensure that customers have entered correct details, such as prices, discounts or product numbers.
- Contact customers to resolve any queries or obtain any information that is missing, such as size or color.
- Give customers quotations as requested.
- Enter details of the order on a computer system and forward the order to the production or dispatch department, and confirm stock availability or delivery dates.
- Ensure that delivery and contact details are correct and update customer records with any changes.
- Confirm the customer’s payment or credit status before releasing the order to production or dispatch.
- Prepare invoices
- Maintain customer sales records and create records for new customers, including contact details and the name of the representative managing the account.
- Update the records with details of orders and invoices.
- Provide support for sales representatives when they are away from the office. They take calls or e-mails from customers and alert representatives to any urgent issues.
- Deal with routine requests from customers, such as requests for price quotes or delivery dates.
- Follows up with customers/Accounting to resolve invoice issues, obtain credit apps, credit card payments and to release credit holds
- Generates sales over the phone i.e telesales
Sales Team Administration
- Maintain records of sales and compare them with targets to help sales managers and representatives monitor the team’s progress.
- Record and process sales representatives’ expenses, such as fuel or hotel accommodation, and prepare reports against budgets.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Social Sciences
- 3 years experience as a sales administrator
- Experience in telesales
- Demonstrated experience with ERP systems
- Customer service or client management
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A secretarial or administrative background
- Detail oriented
Email CV and salary requirements to [email protected] with “Sales Administrator- DRC” in the subject line.