Safaricom Senior Manager (Program) Job in Kenya
Reporting to the Head of Department – Network Engineering, the role holder will oversee and manage of all Network Engineering Programmes/Projects.
- Provide an overall oversight for all Network Engineering Programmes/Projects;
- Facilitate central CAPEX planning and management to ensure planned CAPEX utilization and all capitalization of projects assets is within acceptable limits;
- Co-ordinate Preparation of CAPEX governance and project steerco reports;
- Ensure CAPEX tracking tools are in place;
- Ensure network engineering processes are in line with other company processes and procedures to ensure proper service delivery and alignment to ISO processes;
- Coordinate the development of SLA between business units and other support functions i.e. Risk, HR, Supply Chain, Technical & IT;
- Provide overall oversight on Management of recovery, utilization and/or disposal of materials and equipment as per agreed usage and disposal plans;
- Provide overall oversight on Materials issuance and stock level management.
- Honors Degree in Engineering, IT or Commerce;
- Professional certifications: PMP or PRINCE II;
- At least 5 years’ experience in project management with experience in line management or principal engineer;
- Master degree: MBA, MSc/MA in Project management will be an added advantage;
- Experience in managing multiple projects (6 – 12 month duration) simultaneously from start to finish, which have impact across a company, customers and on the revenue generation capability of the organization;
- Good understanding of financial principles, financial ratios with ability to interpret standard financial statements;
- Good understanding of regulatory framework for mobile operations particularly in the Kenyan environment.
The Head of Talent and Resourcing,