Safaricom MNCs Business Service Manager Job in Kenya
Business Service Manager – MNC’s
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Multinational Corporations (MNC), the job holder is responsible for working with a team of Client Services Managers, Retail champions, dealers and Telesales team with an objective of retaining business revenues across the customer base, develop and manage premier customer relations within the MNC segment and develop and execute an overall retention strategy built around various channels for MNC customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Implement the overall MNC retention strategy across the various retention channels, client service managers and client service executives.
- Address contracts at risk of termination and monitor renewal of contracts;
- Track baseline revenue to ensure 100% retention of for accounts within the teams TML;
- Monitor and manage quick and full resolution of client escalations;
- Identify ways to delight customers through various activities;
- Identify opportunities to scale of retention of MNC’S by leveraging various channel opportunities;
- Ensure the team develops strong relationships with customers to maintain ongoing revenue stream;
- Pro-active field service management for top accounts;
- Develop and implement churn mitigation initiatives;
- Weekly reports on Client Service Managers and Client Service Executives performance and retention activities;
- Audit current process with an aim of improving them to serve customer needs;
- Identify and drive the areas of improvement within ESR processes and procedures;
- Manage the growth, development, performance, motivation and recommend the reward of staff in the section;
- Drive Enterprise Delight Index and Customer Satisfaction surveys.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or any other related field;
- At least 5 years exposure in Service and Relationship Management for micro, small and medium enterprises preferably from banking, FMCG or Telco environment ;
- Commercially savvy with detailed understanding of the technologies the company is selling and issues that typically arise;
- Strong relationship building skills preferably from a major blue chip company;
- Ability to inspire and manage a business service team;
- Demonstrate ability to deliver results i.e. meet and surpass targets.
Safaricom Ltd Nairobi
via E-mail to [email protected]