We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Enterprise Sales & Retention –SME Department within the Enterprise Business Unit Division.
In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager- SME, the role holder will meet overall revenue and acquisition targets for the assigned territory and work with Data Dealers and Safaricom Business Partners to develop, manage and expand the customer base and grow revenues.
- Development of plans to achieve set billed revenue targets through the dealers and partners in the territory;
- Setting challenging targets for the sales executives’ and partner sales teams’ and ensuring their achievement;
- Management of the sales executives’ and partner sales teams’ trackers and ensuring enough sales pipelines to achieve the revenue targets;
- Performance review with all sales executives within the assigned territory and documentation of the same;
- Maintain 100% accuracy on reporting on information relevant to the assigned territory;
- Timely submission of territory report, Sales executive’s performance review reports;
- Prepare up to date profile of accounts within the territory and up to date competitor intelligence;
- Deliver set revenue and acquisition targets for assigned territory;
- Manage team of sales executives and partner sales teams and ensure delivery of business KPIs through these channels;
- Achieve set targets on awareness and penetration of Safaricom SME business solutions in assigned territory.
- Degree in Business Administration/Bachelor of Commerce degree from a recognized university;
- Must have 3 years’ experience in managing dealers or an indirect channel preferably in FMCG;
- Experience in managing indirect channel in a telecoms environment is an added advantage;
- Strong business Acumen;
- Team player with pleasant outgoing personality & resilience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, confident, energetic & with ability to work under pressure.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below by Tuesday 9th September 2014.
The Head of Talent and Resourcing,