Safaricom Limited Merchant Sales Manager Job in Kenya
Reporting to the Senior Manager-Merchant Services, the position holder will develop & manage RTM (Route to Market) for Merchant Services & Products; Support Introducers & sales team in merchant roll out of Merchant services & products; Roll out & Implementation of new Merchant products across the market.
The job holder’s key responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure onboarding for Merchant recruitment is done with SLA;
- Ensure achievement of Business Objectives on Merchant recruitment ;
- Support prompt & efficient set up of acquired/new Merchants and Businesses;
- Develop & implement Best practice Route to Market for Merchant Products & services;
- Develop & Implement channel merchandising standards & procedures for Merchants;
- Effectively manage staff allocated in Merchant admin through effective monitoring of performance of growing team;
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports ;
- Living the Safaricom way of Speed, Simplify and Trust.
- Degree in a Business related field;
- Post graduate certification in Sales & Marketing will be an added advantage;
- Intermediate knowledge of business finance principles is essential;
- 5 years hands on experience in a Sales Distribution management in a FMCG or service sector;
- 2 years must have been in a sales ;managerial position, preferably in a fast moving consumer goods company;
- Highly results and performance oriented;
- Attracting & developing talent;
- Building & maintaining relationships;
- Excellent team player with good Leadership/mentoring/management skills;
- Developing external partnerships and strategic alliances;
- Excellent Negotiation/Influencing and Presentation skills.
Head of Talent & Resourcing
Via E-mail to: [email protected]