Safaricom Limited Civil Works Supervisor Job in Kenya
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Regional Network Operations department within Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Regional Implementation Manager, the holder of the position will be in charge of the overall responsibility relating to civil works (construction changes) within existing sites, ranging from optimization to health and safety corrective measures.
- To design various elements of civil works or construction required on existing sites;
- To evaluate and approve or amend designs submitted by contractors to achieve optimal civil works implementation;
- To supervise from time to time implementation of various construction works on existing sites;
- To ensure that all existing site infrastructure is in compliance to Safaricom’ s Health and Safety policy;
- To generate high level dashboard reporting of all major projects in Regional Network Operations;
- To conduct acceptance tests on optimization projects with regard to agreed checklists and standards.
- BSC in Civil / Construction Engineering;
- 2 to 3 years of work experience in civil works in the Mobile industry;
- Project Management experience will be an added advantage;
- Extensive knowledge of internal processes and procedures;
- Proactive, analytical, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude and good organization skills.
The Head of Talent and Resourcing,