Safaricom Limited is the leading mobile telecommunications company in Kenya.
We are at the forefront of the industry and always seek to attract and retain talented, creative and innovative team players who are excited by the opportunity of pushing the frontiers of this evolving technology, growing our services, exciting our customers and contributing to our community.
At Safaricom, we take pride in our talent and develop them to realize their maximum potential!
We are pleased to announce the above vacancy in the Regional Operations Department within the Technology Division.
In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Senior Regional Network Maintenance Manager the holder of the position will maintain the BSS access network, transport systems and the related power supply, perform system upgrades and implement proposed solutions to solve BSS related quality issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent from a reputable institution;
- 1 year telecommunications experience in a GSM related field;
- Must be able to work without supervision and meet tight deadlines/schedules;
- Analytical , problem solving skills;
- Proactive & self-motivated;
- 1 year valid Driving License a must.
Note: These positions are located in the Eastern & Nairobi Regions
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below by Friday 21st March 2014.
The Head of Talent and Resourcing,