Safaricom Key Account Manager Job in Kenya
Reporting to the Sector Manager – Government Sector, the role holder will be in charge of developing, managing and expanding the Public Sector accounts customer base, relations and services to ensure growth, profitability and retention of the Public Sector accounts customer segment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Effectively manage the existing/newly acquired Public Sector accounts in terms of uptake of other products and services (VAS), payments, revenue growth, provision of advisory services, delivery issues, post-paid process end to end and ensure compliance to the set agreement requirements;
- Effectively develop and manage relationship matrix and engagement models for the key accounts;
- Proactively attend to Public Sector customers issues on serv. ice provision and get an excellent customer rating;
- Develop and manage implementation of effective promotional activities within the sales channel;
- Prepare and timely submit accurate periodic reports to stakeholders as per need.
- Drive Enterprise delight Index and Customer Satisfaction Index;
- Living the Safaricom way of speed, simplicity and trust.
- A degree in Business Administration/Bachelor of commerce or related field;
- Must have 5 years’ experience working in Sales;
- Strong relationship building skills preferably from a major blue chip company;
- Ability to inspire and manage a sales team;
- New business development skills;
- Demonstrate ability to deliver results i.e. meet and surpass targets;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive, confident, energetic & with ability to work under pressure;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Must demonstrate sales planning, forecasting and sales execution experience.
Safaricom Ltd Nairobi
via E-mail to [email protected]