Safaricom Kenya: Principal Revenue Assurance Analyst
Category: Telecom Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 30, 2012
Principal Revenue Assurance AnalystRef:RM_PRAA_JAN_2012Senior Manager – Revenue Assurance, the holder of the position will provide the company with a holistic view of the trends and movements in all streams of revenue and subscriber numbers, give explanations on causes and effect, provide insights into the competitor’s actions and drive changes to maintain projected revenues.
- Manage the process of performing revenue trends and data mining to detect abnormal activity and possible revenue loss.
- Provide management with information on cause and effect on changes in revenue trends and maintain a master revenue dashboard.
- Manage the process of subscriber profiling and churn management.
- Profile subscribers and determine subscribers who are likely to churn and assess these subscribers value to the company.
- Perform competitor’s analysis, by gathering intelligence data on the competitor and profile competitor’s products and Services.
- Perform an analysis of promotions held and provide a report on their impact on revenue.
- Highlight any problem with revenue growth programs early enough and liaise with program owners to enable them repackage or change the program parameters.
- Perform analysis on all pricing and Tariffs changes done and report on their impact to revenue and subscribers base.
- Review completeness and accuracy of information in the management information systems and business intelligence systems;
- At least a second class honors upper degree in business related course from a recognized university.
- At least 5 years experience in an organization with business intelligence tools, carrying out financial reporting and analysis.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to monitor and explain trends and variances.
- Proficiency in reporting tools like Crystal Reports, ProClarity, Cognos, etc.
- Strong IT skills-word processor, spreadsheets, database application(e.g. SQL or oracle).
- Have an eye for details.
- Experience gained in a similar position within a telecommunications environment, knowledge of ACL or professional accounting qualifications will be added advantages.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title to the address below.The deadline for application is Thursday 3rd February 2011.The Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition
Via E-mail to [email protected]