Safaricom Contractor – Telesales Executive Job in Kenya
Reporting to the Telephone Account Manager, the role holder will be responsible for meeting overall SME sales acquisition and revenue targets through prospecting and making outbound sales contact to potential businesses, and existing business customers.
The job holder’s key responsibilities will be to:
- Achieve SME Revenue from new accounts, and ARPA growth on existing accounts.
- On boarding of new businesses on to Safaricom SME products & services, through prospecting, outbound calling and lead generation.
- Track baseline revenue of each account and ensure revenue retention & growth
- Develop, update and maintain an updated database of the decision Making Unit (DMU) and complete profile of each individual account within the allocated target market list.
- Keep the customer informed on the entire Customer Journey and processes associated with it
- Drive Customer Satisfaction Index and Customer Delight Index by:
- Timely submission of recurring incidences per account or per escalation type
- Track and report on all churn attempts; and associated effort to abate churn.
- Up to date profile of all the SME accounts & competitors intelligence
- Living the Safaricom way of Speed, Simplify and Trust.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or any other related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in Direct Sales within an FMCG/ Technology industry, with four months spent in a telesales management role.
- Industry certifications would be an added advantage (ITIL Foundation, MCP/MCSE, CCNA etc.)
- Relevant experience in an IT/Technical Support
- Good interpersonal skills with Technical and non-Technical persons
- Excellent customer interfacing (written and verbal) skills
- Commercially orientated with a desire to increase revenues and profitability of the business
Head of Talent & Resourcing
Via E-mail to: [email protected]