Reporting to the F&B Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, organizing and coordinating the workforce and resources of the restaurant for the efficient and profitable service of food and beverage.
- Achievement of restaurant operational objectives, implementing productivity, quality and customer service standards, resolving problems; determining system improvements and implementing change in the respective outlet.
- Meeting restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditure, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Co-ordinating new menus in consultation with outlet chefs.
- Maintaining a safe, secure and healthy environment by establishing, following and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations and maintaining a comfortable and secure environment at the restaurant.
- Maintaining ambience by controlling light, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Work schedule and training of Restaurant staff.
- Currently working in a leading fast food establishment of repute.
- Aged between 30 and 40 years.
- Holder of an advanced certificate, diploma or degree in Hotel Management from Kenya Utalii College or any other internationally recognised hotel training institution.
- At least five years experience in a similar position, preferably from a five star establishment. International exposure is an added advantage.
- Ability to create good rapport with the guests and to be extremely courteous and friendly at all times.
- Ability to work without supervision and achieve goals beyond the minimum set standards for the hotel.
- Ability to set the highest personal standards of work performance
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Must be Computer literate with knowledge of the latest version of Fidelio hotel management system.
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of relevant certificates and testimonials from applicants who meet the above qualifications and are up to the challenge should be sent to the address below to reach them by Friday July 11, 2014.
P.O. Box 45038-00100