Roofing Tiles / Construction Sales Executive Job in Kenya
Our client is a manufacturing company, seeking to recruit a Sales Executive in its sales department.
Reports To: Sales Manager
Job Summary: The purpose of this job is to manage sales and grow business through achievement of projected targets and budgets, both in number and value
- Planning and prioritizing personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business targets, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Planning and managing personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Developing annual business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus all activities on meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Selling consultatively and making recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers
- Developing a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on project owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Assisting in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Managing the product mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintaining and developing existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Planning and executing local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
- Monitoring and reporting on market and competitor activities and provide business development insights and information.
- Communicating, liaising, and negotiating internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attending and presenting at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attending training to develop/acquire relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Contribute to other duties as assigned by the management.
- Diploma in Engineering, Building & Construction, Architecture or Sales and Marketing.
- Degree qualifications will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years experience in Sales. Experience in the construction industry will be an added advantage.
- Good communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Computer Literate
- Must have a positive attitude and be a go-getter.
- Possess a valid Driving License
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing