Romageco Quality Controller Job in Nairobi Kenya
To monitor the regular use and service of the industry tools and equipments used in fabrication, welding, powder coating oven and the computer-aided-manufacturing systems (e.g Plasma Cutter and tube bending).
- must be a quick learner to understand the nature of our business.
- able to handle operational challenges.
- must have positive energy and attitude always.
- be honest, courteous and trustworthy.
- be respectful but firm when dealing with workers
- demonstrate sound work ethics and stay calm under pressure.
- must have good people and communication skills.
- be efficient, well organized and understand business principles.
- must have proven track record of work ethics and productivity.
- MINIMUM 2 years experience all of which is in quality control and supervision.
- Operational experience in fabrication, welding, powder coating oven and state of the art computer-aided-manufacturing systems (e.g Plasma Cutters, tube bending) for specialized steel/aluminium products.
- A diploma / degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent qualification relevant to the job.
- Additional training and knowledge in quality control will be an added advantage.
- Excellent computer knowledge for communication and document processing.
- Good record keeping as well as monitoring and evaluation.
- Incident free driving license