Romageco Field Sales Executives Jobs in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 16, 2014
Vacancy: Field Sales Executives
Company: Romageco (Kenya) Ltd
Location: Nairobi (Head Office)
Start Date: ASAP
Nature of Job:
- Look for new customers to boost overall sales revenue.
- Follow-up with existing customers to get feedback on service given or any further requirements
- Monitor market trends, purchasing trend and new emerging vehicle models that might be of importance to our business.
- Relate client needs and requirements to appropriate solutions that we deal in.
- Attend to phone calls relating to sales enquiries and give appropriate feedback/advice.
- Offer brochures with business information and explain to client any queries arising.
- Create and send quotations as per customer enquiries as and when required.
- Ensure delivery of goods ordered by clients is done satisfactorily.
- Follow-up on quotations and ensure once invoiced money owed by the customer is settled according to the company policy.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- must be a quick learner to understand the nature of our business.
- able to handle challenges such as customer complaints and perceptions.
- must have positive energy and attitude always.
- be honest, courteous and trustworthy.
- be respectful but firm when dealing with difficult customers.
- demonstrate sound work ethics and stay calm under pressure.
- must have good communication skills.
- be efficient, well organized and understand business principles.
- must have proven track record of work ethics and productivity.
- Minimum 2 years experience all of which is in Automotive and Motor Vehicle spares industry handling different types of clientele.
- Excellent Computer knowledge for communication and document processing.
- Good record keeping, communication and document tracking.
- A diploma in sales or marketing field with and/or relevant automotive qualification relevant to the job.
- Incident free driving license
Sales/marketing training in automotive sector will be an added advantage.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Expiry of this advert – Thursday 16th January 2014