Road Surveyor Employment Kenya: KShs 70K – 95K
Category: Construction Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jun 18, 2013
Salary: KShs 70,000 – 95,000
Our clients are developers and have constructed large housing complex in the region.
They are looking for a Road Surveyor for their organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Is capable of surveying a housing project lay out streets in relation to existing streets, sewers, power lines and other features
- Locate property boundaries and houses on individual land plots. Is able to provide information about level surfaces for building houses, providing drainage and runoff
- Capable of working alongside engineers and architects to help determine measurement of land, water and airspace, describing specific measurements that are included on leases, deeds, and construction and building plans
- The surveyor may be required to hold a bachelor’s degree
- Relevant fields may include forestry or civil engineering
- An associate or certificate program in surveying
- Must have a valid drivers licenses
- At least 1-2 year experience in road survey
- Good at making estimates
- Good verbal communication skills
- Quality management keeping in mind that all work must be done with a focus on
- Able to relay information to others effectively
- Good at project management
- Good at planning and follow-up
- Good at production planning
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to [email protected], indicating the title (Road Surveyor Salary 70-95k) on the subject line.